|"Showdown at the Secret Spaceship Hideout"|
| Season 3, Episode 6b|
|Production code:||306 b|
|Featured Words:|| Frolic,|
|Written by:||Ryan Young & Steve Young|
"Victoria Best (episode)"
"Captain Tangent (episode)"
Showdown at the Secret Spaceship Hideout is episode 6b of Season 3 of WordGirl.
During the latest encounter between WordGirl and Dr. Two Brains, Two-Brains hits himself with his snooze-ray. When he and his Henchmen wake up from their slumber, they find themselves in WordGirl's secret spaceship hideout. WordGirl must battle them for control of the snooze-ray and her secret hideout.
No Plot Section
|Major Roles||Minor Roles||Background Roles|
- Two-Brains: This saw is a combination of sharp metal and sharp cheese. Pure delicious genius!
- Two-Brains: “SuperHeroes and You: A Practical Guide.” What kind of goofball would write--oh. This is the book I wrote before I became an evil genius supervillain.
- WordGirl: I know! Most of what I learned about how to be a hero, I got from that book.
- Two-Brains: The movie’s better.”
- Two-Brains: Come on, Everything's all red, and yellow with stars everywhere.
- In this episode, Dr. Two-Brains twice refers to his former life as Prof. Steven Boxleitner--once when he recounts how WordGirl once told him about her secret hideout, and once when he discovers his old book, “SuperHeroes and You: A Practical Guide.”