Some of these include (but are not limited to)
- 47: used in The Wrath of Tobey (short)
- 67: used in episode 1 at 4m43s during Tobey or Consequences
- 178: used in episode 8 at 22m58s during Chuck the Nice Pencil-Selling Guy
- 568: used in episode 11 at 10m54s during Shrinkin' in the Ray
- There is also a non-Emergency "plan 568" used in the next episode, which is different.
- 827: used in episode 18 at 19m3s during Sidekicked to the Curb
- 999: used in Emergency Plan 999, an unaired season 4 episode
These were simply called "plans" and not prefixed by descriptors like "battle", "emergency", or "secret takedown".
- 12: used in episode 24 at 22m26s during A Simple Plan
- 47: used in episode 24 at 22m23s during A Simple Plan
- 227: used in episode 22 at 4m17s during The Handsome Panther
- Also used in Mr. Big's Mini-Golf, techniques require comparison
- 396: used in Rat Trap
- 568: used in episode 12 at 23m27s during "Swap Meat".
- This is not "Emergency Plan 568" used in episode 11, as WordGirl explicitly said this was the "first time we ever had to use it" when the Narrator described it as Huggy eating a statue of meat (which did not occur during Shrinkin' in the Ray)
- 552: TJ initials says this as "five five two" and then it cuts to WordGirl saying it as "five fifty two" in Wordgirl and Bobble Boy.
Secret Takedown Plans
- 237: used in episode 11 at 19m19s during Department Store Tobey and involves Huggy using a firehose against Tobey's robots
"Plans" are used by other characters besides WordGirl and appear in some episode titles: