|"I Think I'm a Clone Now"|
| Season 2, Episode 7a|
|Production code:||207 a|
|Featured Words:|| Thesaurus,|
|Written by:||Sergio Cilli & Eric Ledgin|
"Tiny Big (episode)"
"Answer All My Questions and Win Stuff"
I Think I'm a Clone Now is episode 7a of Season 2 of WordGirl.
The villainous Lady Redundant Woman concocts an evil plan to destroy WordGirl's reputation. When she creates an evil WordGirl clone, the real WordGirl must prove that she hasn't turned to a life of crime and villainy.
No Plot Section
|Major Roles||Minor Roles||Background Roles|
No Quotes Section
- The adult education class members shown appear to be the same ones from Class Act.
- This is one of the few episodes that plays the word-definition tune for a word other than one of the featured ones. The featured words here are Thesaurus and Malicious, but it also plays when she defines "fake." This sort of thing also happened in Mr. Big Words.
- Although "Thesaurus" is one of the featured words, it is never actually defined in the episode.
- The reporter is given the name "Stu Brisket" in a later episode, but in this episode he calls himself Tony Brinelli.
- This is the first episode for which WordGirl's voice actress is credited using her married name Dannah Phirman.