|Occupation||Contestant for "May I have a Word?"|
|Homeland||Fair City (possibly)|
|Voice Actor||Kelly Miyahara|
Emily is a contestant on "May I Have a Word?" along with Tommy and Phil. She talks nonstop about WordGirl, and especially her sidekick Captain Huggyface (whom she claims is "so-o-o cute!"), much to Tommy's annoyance. She is very happy and always excited to be on the show. She also has a love for kittens, a dog, and all cute things. She also seems to win the show more than the other contestants. In Flicker, she reveals that one of her pet was been standing on the cord, which is why the lights flickered, then went out. Emily always refers to Beau as Mr. Handsome.
- "I mean, it's totally broken into pieces."
- "I'm really crestfallen."
- "He's so cute."
- "I love you, Huggy."
- "Aww, that's so cute. Huggy is consoling Mr. Handsome."
- "One time, I was home, and the lights started to flicker."
- "Yes I am, Mr. Handsome."
Words that Emily incorrectly defined
italic - picked the wrong picture in the bonus round.