| Season 1, Episode 5a|
|Production code:||105 a|
|Featured Words:|| Traditional,|
|Written by:||Matt Fleckenstein|
"Down With Word Up"
Chuck! is episode 5a of Season 1 of WordGirl.
When Chuck the Evil Sandwich-Making Guy steals gold and other valuables, everyone finds his new non-sandwich-related heists rather confusing. Chuck gets fed-up with people who try giving him sandwiches instead of loot, so he attempts the ultimate sandwich crime. WordGirl arrives to the grocery store to stop him from stealing all of their bread, but gets trapped in Chuck's Evil Breadmaker of Doom. Will she be able to escape?
No Plot Section
|Major Roles||Minor Roles||Background Roles|
- Exposition Guy: Help, Chuck the Evil Sandwich-Making Guy is robbing the grocery store!
- Woman: Oh, that's terrible. But why are you telling me?
- Exposition Guy: Isn't this the police station?
- Woman: No. This is your house. I'm your wife.
- Exposition Guy: I thought you looked familiar! Where's the police station?
- Woman: Next street over.
- Exposition Guy: Oh. Thanks, sweetie. He-e-e-elp!
- Woman: Hey! Bring home some eggs!
- Tim Botsford prepares his horrendous concoction "Beans ala Botsford" for the first time. In a later episode, Too Loud Crew, Becky reminds her father that she had an agreement with him not to prepare it on days when she's within 50 miles of the house.