| Season 3, Episode 3b|
|Production code:||303 b|
|Featured Words:|| Mimic,|
|Written by:||Sergio Cilli & Tom Martin|
"The Invisi-Bill Hand"
"The Pretty Princess and Mr. Big Power Hour"
Birthday Town is episode 3b of Season 3 of WordGirl.
When Mr. Big opens up "Mr. Big's Birthday Time All the Time Party Store", he uses mind control on all of the parents to make them think every day is their child’s birthday, mimicking the The Birthday Girl, so they will be constantly buying gifts from him.
No Plot Section
|Major Roles||Minor Roles||Background Roles|
- Mr. Big: And if you find a birthday supply store with lower prices, bring in your receipt and I’ll eat it.
- Leslie: That says beat it, not eat it.
- At the beginning of the episode, Tiny Big is shown sweeping the floors in the store.
- It appears that Sean is the Pointing lady’s son, because in one scene she is shown bringing him a present.
- This is the first and only time Birthday Girl has a speaking role but with a minor role. In addition, this is also the only time she is depicted with fangs.